- Filled water tanks
- L practiced fitting and retracting bowsprit.
- 10:15 – Departed Eastbourne marina for Brighton marina
- Skipper – Richard
- Crew – Louise
- Weather SW4-5, overcast
- Under power
- Slow plug into wind, tide and chop to get to Beachy Head. Too rough to go in close.
- Eastbourne lifeboat out practicing, locals racing both yacht and lasers.
- Once round, steady progress to Brighton marina.
- Extremely lumpy at entrance. Two Laser Stratos emerging as we approached
- 16:15 – Arrived Brighton. Moved off visitors pontoon to more sheltered berth.
- Finishing engine hours – 463.4
- Distance travelled 23nm
- New faults
Lumpy off Beachy Head